We have a full day workshop for a technical company in the energy sector. There are around 200 powerpoint slides supporting the workshop.
Of the 200 slides, some are new and some are pulled together from a bunch of different presentations, so they don't currently share a consistent theme.
1. I would like these slides put into one theme (the conference organiser has given us a template). Some of the slides will be very simple and some will require a bit of shuffling around as the required theme has a header and footer, so existing "full-slide" content may have to be moved to fit in the space available.
2. Some of the slides are very animation heavy (you will need to be really good at pp animations to do the edits without losing the slide build).
3. There may be problems putting some slides into the template and you would have to use your discretion to decide if it is more sensible to simply lose the header or footer in some instances.
4. The template has a white background. Many of our slides will only work on a dark background. Part of the job would be to develop a way of incorporating a dark background (between the header and footer) to accommodate the dark-background content.
5. The presentation is broken into six modules, which are each broken into about 5 sub-modules. You should make a simple module header and sub-header slide on the conference template to announce the beginning of each new section and sub-section. (This should be editable by us in case we change the name of a sub module).
6. There may be slides that require some element of graphic design. Most slides are already in graphic-designed format, but some have been made new (in a hurry) to illustrate some point. These new slides need to be made more consistent with the graphic designed ones.
7. Some slides are borrowed from other people. These would need to have their header/footer info removed, but an acknowledgment of the source company would need to be added.
8. I'd need the slides back asap and certainly within a week.