Senior Angular JS(2) Frontend Engineer required for a project
• Write reusable code and keep getting better at modularising code and separation of concerns.
• Test and build applications to suit a continuous delivery process.
• Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability.
• Solving problems independently. Adhering to deadlines and willing to go the extra mile when needed.
• Share knowledge with the team and contribute to its growth.
Technically, you need to be sound in the following concepts:
• Have produced live applications with either Angular 2 or React.
• Have a good familiarity with technologies like Typescript, RxJS, Immutability and Observables.
• Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as webpack and [url removed, login to view] Familiarity with different testing methodologies and Frameworks.
• Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and ability to measure performance.
• Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
• Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
Things that will earn you brownie points:
• Have experience working with flux, redux, redux-thunk, redux-loop, ngrx, ngrx-effects.
• Good verbal and written communication in English language.
• Have experience with transpilers to produce ES5 code.
• Love to continuously learn and keep yourself updated and love the fast-paced environment of a start-up.
• Have considerable open source contributions.
We are looking for individuals who can work in our timezone. (IST).
If you are an individual looking for work, we would like to take a closer look at your work in Angular -2 and also have an interview with you. If you are an organisation who is bidding for work and would deploy one of your engineers on this project if hired, we would like to talk(interview) to that individual directly and would want to work only with that engineer we interviewed.
The opening is for a project that is going to start as soon as mid-June and goes on for next 6 months.
We would want a engineer with full-time commitment for the whole period of the project.
Please respond as soon as possible and only if you are okay with the above. Thanks