Task includes creating HTML template in SEMANTIC UI html/css framework ([login to view URL]) from existing Wordpress template [login to view URL] (shop1 demo). This website is based on Semantic UI (but created for Wordpress) so you just need to inspect elements and replicate this in clean HTML code.
Task includes creating all pages:
1) homepage [login to view URL]
2) shop listing [login to view URL]
3) product page [login to view URL]
4) cart and checkout page
5) static terms and conditions [login to view URL] and contact page [login to view URL]
All components are designed and availiable in Semantic UI framework [login to view URL]
so you just need to combine them like in linked template.
- Experience with Semantic UI
- Great frontend experience with HTML/CSS
Required compliance with current Internet standards. Including RWD - correct display of the website on all devices, neat source code and website speed (Google speed insights).
32 freelancers are bidding on average $147 for this job
Hi, I have read all your requirements. I am ready to start now. I have rich experience with Semantic UI & great frontend experience in HTML, CSS. Thanks & Regards Rupa