Hi, my name is Christopher. I'm currently designing a fantasy-themed card game that is nearing the illustration stage. The subjects requiring illustration are:
- 5 character arts
o Detailed Background/Scene
- 23 item arts that are requiring less effort than the character arts and somewhat story-driven
o Some are motion-oriented (e.g. a sword in slashing motion)
o Dynamic perspectives
o Simple Background
I am looking for an illustrator with the following qualities:
- Communicative and responsible
- Precise on illustrating the designer’s vision
- Experienced in fantasy art (e.g. Magic the Gathering style)
The budget for the illustration is around 1300 CAD:
- Item art ~ 40 CAD (not so flexible)
- Character art ~ 80 CAD (flexible for better quality)
It is possible for the project to be assigned to a single illustrator or split between several. Either way, a short skype interview is likely required.
The project will require the commercial use right for all the arts involved.
Please feel free to apply for the position by emailing the following material:
- Related example(s) from your past projects
Thank you for your time and consideration. Please feel free to contact for more information.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $1298 for this job
Sir, I can Make this for you Hope You will Feedback. I Can Art Characters and The Background. Hope You Ask me for more. My portfolio: [login to view URL] Thank You.
I believe this sounds like a perpect project for me. Please have a look at my portfolio, and the fantasy items and character designs. If thats the style you are looking for lets have a talk. kind regards, viramzart
Hello, I'm freelance concept artist/illustrator with experience in gamedev/tabletop industry who specialize in fantasy art. I'm interested in your project so let's talk!