I am fundraising consultant for charities, and I'm creating some templates which I will sell online. The first one is a 'Fundraising Strategy' template. The template needs to look professional - but 'warm' (not too cold and business like!). It needs to be a generic enough design that would work well with any charity logo and charity mission. I will provide the section headings, and the charity needs to be able to add text under each heading. The really important features I need are:
- Insert logo on front page
- Ability to delete any sections that are not relevant to them
- It needs to be formatted so that if one part is deleted, the formatting of the remainder of the document isn't affected and it still 'looks good'
- An editable 'Pestle analysis' and 'SWOT analysis' are part of the document
- An editable 'budget' table is part of the document
- It needs to be in a format that won't cause problems for anyone downloading it (most people have Adobe I think or WORD?)
In the attached document, the 'purple' text is what needs to be editable.