Chessnek is seeking an exceptional candidate with graduate-level academic experience in the quantitative social sciences for an analytical role in support of its marketing business. This role will develop expertise in areas of Chessnek advertising operations and provide recommendations fueled by detailed analysis of past data as well as thoughtful modeling and simulation-building. Ideal candidates combine exceptional intellectual curiosity and analytical abilities with strong time management and communication skills and a passion for Chessnek.
Important Note: Only available for a woman living in the United States, and mastery of English and Spanish
1. Develop the positioning, marketing plan, and materials that communicate Chessnek advertising and negotiations with investors.
2. Create content for sales teams to generate business and educate clients on how to use Chessnek to achieve their industry-specific business objectives.
3. Design, manage and supervise plans and marketing campaigns business models Chessnek.
4. Design strategies and investment models to investors in the company.
1. Bachelor's degree
2. 2+ years of experience in advertising and marketing strategy
3. Outstanding communication skill
4. Expert in content, messaging development and copywriting
5. Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communications
6. Superb cross-functional, project management and leadership skills and the ability to influence across all levels of the organization
7. Strong creative perspective to bring fresh ideas to product positioning and marketing campaigns
8. Ability to lead and communicate with investors
6 freelancers are bidding on average $5012 for this job
No third parties involved. I deliver high quality work on time!!! please contact me to discuss more on the project, waiting for your kind response. Thank you...