Deals with Dignity has an immediate opening for a highly energetic, experienced, motivated, transaction coordinator. You will join a passionate, fast-growing and innovative team who drives real estate investing.
The Transaction Coordinator will process each transaction from the "under contract" stage to "closing". The position also affords the opportunity to work cross-functionally with other divisions of the company and experience a high paced environment.
You will have the opportunity to:
● Liaison between clients, sales staff, title companies, etc. to help with a smooth process.
● Communicate to all involved to help finalize closings.
● Follow up with appropriate parties to ensure timelines are accomplished.
● Work with internal and external teams to help improve efficiencies.
We are looking for someone with:
● A passion for helping people and tenacity to execute deliverables.
● Organizational skills to help balance multiple projects.
● Experience with Microsoft suite of products such as Word.
● Passionate about real estate.
● Persistent for closing transactions timely with high customer satisfaction feedback. Desired
● Real-Estate experience preferred
● Must speak and write English well.
● Must have a reliable internet connection.
● Must be responsible & committed.
● Must have great follow up skills.
● Must work on eastern time zone
● Must know what a lien search and title search is.
If you have experience with these apps it's a plus but not mandatory
● RVM/SMS marketing
● Facebook posting
Pay is negotiable, 40hours a week 9am to 6pm EST
**English & Spanish speakers are preferred but not mandatory
The perfect candidate for this job is some who has real estate experience and know the process of selling a property from A to Z. You must be comfortable with buyers calling in and inquiring about properties & asking questions. Must be able to multi task and a beast at organization . If this is you please reply with "I have a read the job post entirely" and then explain to me how you will be a great fit.