1. Develop and execute strategy for short-term and long-term SEO growth
2. Analyze, design and implement SEO strategies to meet growth targets
3. Optimize web pages for copy, metadata, internal and external links and landing pages for Searches
4. Increase the visibility and knowledge of SEO within the global organization including preparing and presenting SEO best practices and helping define SEO as a KPI for all relevant teams like blog, video, social, etc.
5. Monitor SEO health via Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and related software & reporting tools
6. Set-up, manage, and monitor day-to-day performance of paid acquisition campaigns across multiple channels - SEM and social channels
7. Work with Analytics to develop real-time performance marketing reports and statistical models
8. Be creative with audience targeting and enjoy continuously experimenting with new growth tactics to increase the efficiency of existing channels, and scale out new ones
1. A track record developing SEO strategies and effective implementation of the highest impact SEO opportunities
2. Not afraid to take a leadership role in mapping the SEO strategy to corporate revenue goals, in the process working closely with digital campaigns and metrics teams to deliver a relevant, cutting edge demand-generation platform
3. Fantastic communicator and cross-functional team player, with a proven track-record of friendly and efficient cross-functional communication, alignment, and coordination
4. Experience running referral programs
5. Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics for use in discovering actionable insights
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. What is your experience with SEO/Marketing?
2. What are some "best practices" that you would abide by?
3. Describe your best qualities as an SEO/Marketing professional.
4. Can you please show some examples that demonstrate how good you are at marketing/SEO.
5. How do you work to outcompete competitors who are in the same space?