Achira Labs ([url removed, login to view]) is a pioneering Bangalore-based company that has developed proprietary lab-on-chip (microfluidics) platforms to perform rapid, blood tests near-patient settings. Our vision is to take affordable blood testing solutions closer to patients and doctors. The company culture encourages innovation and team participation at all levels and boasts a strong track record for creating innovative technology solutions from India.
1. To create a Front End UI on a 7 inch Raspberry Pi Display and to send and receive few kB of data to the instrument
2. Create a schema for database and store the instrument data in the cloud (datatypes: alphanumeric, Integers, Images, etc.)
3. Create a web application and a dashboard to analyze the instrument data, registering new customers, Logging failures, registering and monitoring the status of the each equipment.
Achira already has a full prototype version of the above mentioned software package. We are facing the problems with respect to UI getting hanged with continuous usage and setting up a robust cloud database platform.
1) The existing UI is developed using PyQt library
2) All the communication formats to and fro from instrument to raspi is already established and tested
3) Firebase is used as Real time Database to store data. Currently images are not being stored.
4) Dashboard needs to be created from Scratch.
Project Delivery: 30 days
Some UI screenshots are attached to reference