we want to showcase one URL displaying on different devices. Thus we need
- so basically you have to integrate a browser screenshot image onto a device image.
- a defined set of device images (mocks)
- a screenshot of the website showing a URL (in different screen resolutions)
You need to implement code using the mocks adding the screenshots to the mocks, to display realistic looking device mockups
Your tasks are:
- google research
- suggest us royalty-free device images which look realistic (smartphone, tab, laptop, see below for one suggestion)
- take the suggested image and measure manually the screens pixel width and height along with the offset as a reference for your mockup (we name this measuring mockup-device-width and height)
- persist the image into src/main/resources folder
- presist the image screensize and offset (where the device screen starts) beside the image as json file
- create for demo your code in test cases manually screenshots (no programming) e.g. in the browser with identical pixels of the mockup-device-width and height and persist them into test/resources
- repeat the above create of screenshots of different sizes to the mockup-device-width and height
- create per device type one method with parameters Screenshot-File and scale-boolean in java to be able to add unscaled and scaled screenshots to the mockup with mockup-device-width and heights
- add the screenshots into the mockups (ensure the cam and speaker notch and e.g. round corners are properly considered) to make the full mockup to look realistic
- the scaling is very easy since you know of your suggested image the devices screen size you can take the screenshots width and height and you can scale it to it
- NO object detection or similar solutions like (openCV) is required! Pure image handling
As the content of the screen you can create screenshots of this page in different resolutions
[login to view URL]
- example for the device mockup: [login to view URL] in the proper orientation)
- works well on Windows and Linux
- your methods are executed by a bunch of unit tests to test different devices and different screens
- your test screenshots are part of src/test/resources folder
What is NOT needed:
- a UI (not required, implement a JUnit test to call your functions)
- any reporting framework (which is typically a form of a view only UI)
- a service architecture (like spring or JEE)
What are our requirements?
- your code passes checkstyle, pmd and findbugs (we will share you a git repo with eclipse settings)
- create a model class representing the input of your function
- create a service class implementing the logic
- create a unit test, which tests the service class
- we do NOT need a UI, we only need the model + service method to access the logic via API or via JUnit
- if you need libs beside of selenium or jgrapht, apache commons are fine. Other libs NEED prior clearance
- the runtime is JRE (no JavaEE nor Spring-container)
- deliviery in our git
- if you do a good job on supporting our team, we are open to integrate you into regular work
What is our budget?
we do not disclose our budget nor planned hourly rate. Offer us your best bid.
The given budget of this project is a placeholder, so bid your best bid
Ensure your bid is the max bid an later increase will not be accepted.
Do not wait for our availability here. Just answer, just ask or just reply.