As part of the evolution of Atlassian information systems used by Spateof and its customers, you will participate to:
- Set and configure Atlassian information systems such as Confluence, Jira Software and Portfolio for Jira
- Integrate and maintain Atlassian’ collaborative tools (Confluence & Jira)
- Define the architecture of the target solutions taking into account the integration with other
- Identify and understand Atlassian new features
- Report and explain to the team how to use new features provided by Atlassian
- Manage Atlassian’ add-ons
- Develop add-ons for Atlassian products
- Carry out Atlassian software/add-ons evaluation and comparison studies
- Pre-sales on the services, expose the results obtained in the form of a sales pitch, in
collaboration with the Marketing team
Fluency in English is required. All documentation and reports are in English.
- 3 years’ experience in the administration of Atlassian’s tools (Confluence, Jira and Portfolio for Jira)
Qualities of autonomy, concerned with the details and the quality of the deliverables, you do not close your eyes to the problems you face and have good interpersonal skills?
Come to join us!
Information to be provided
Please share with us:
- Resume and/or If possible a link to your LinkedIn profile
- Your country of residence and time zone
- Your availability and mention when you can start (flexible working hours are accepted as long as you assist in our daily meeting usually occurring between 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, French time)
- You daily rate
- Any certification, portfolio of previous projects that would support your application to this job
- Any certification that would attest to your English level
- A screenshot of your internet speed
NB: Please mention the reference of the offer (Title) when applying by email to contact@[login to view URL]
1 freelancer is bidding on average €7 for this job
• 5 + years of IT Experience in developing Object Orientation, Client /Server and web base application/Internet application using J2EE Internet Technologies. • 2 + years of IT Experience in Big data.