We are looking for apps, or as we call them "templates" to be developed. These are interactive web applications that are "remix-able" -- meaning attributes of the template can be changed and the app republished over and over.
While these applications are not overly sophisticated, we want them to be high-quality given they are the fundamental underpinnings of future template development. We plan for these to be extended by the community in the future.
Questions About Koji Template Work
What is the actual deliverable?
- You will be assigned a specific project once selected, and we will set up a call with our developer to kick off the work
What is the expected turnaround time for each deliverable?
- ASAP, of course. Our cap indicates what we intend to spend per app. We'll measure the productivity and quality and determine if we want to continue the work with you.
Who will be reviewing the work and what are the requirements?
- Our developer will review all submissions
How do I share work in progress?
- We will set up a checkpoints with our team
Can I work locally or do I need to use your cloud editor?
- Whatever environment is best for you
- We expect your work to be in our git repository and will provide an account for that
Are there specific packages/code I need to use in order to support template customization?
- ES6, Node JS, [login to view URL]@withkoji/vcc
Are there restrictions on what frameworks/packages I can use?
- No, but pay attention to size and make sure they are not esoteric packages
Is there a style guide?
- No -- we expect professionalism but the rest is up to you
What browsers do I need to target?
- Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Edge -- modern standard browsers
- Mobile first and must be responsive.
- Test on Mobile Safari
Should my code be typed?
- Up to you
Is there a wireframe/mock for the work?
Is there a list of requirements?
- Yes, that will be delivered and reviewed at kick-off
Are there any best practices or UI patterns to be aware of?
- Yes, and those will be discussed at kick-off
- You MUST be able to author and publish Koji templates. Go to [login to view URL] to understand more.
- You MUST be an expert at building Node.js web applications.
- You MUST be available to show your current state of work daily / when requested.
- You MUST have a computer with a mic and a camera
- You MUST be prepared to video chat with team members on US Pacific time and work with our team
- You MUST be present and available in our slack channel
In order to help you understand the work you are going to do, you MUST demonstrate you are able to work with our templates. To provide context for this work, a sample project is to take:
[login to view URL]
and make it "instantly remixable" -- meaning, enable users to easily customize the application using our [login to view URL]@withkoji/vcc.
A guide to help you is available here: [login to view URL]
Additional videos can help you understand the environment:
[login to view URL]
IF you are able to accomplish this simple project in a few hours, you are probably qualified for this job. Going through this example work will provide clear insight as to what type of work you will be doing.
IF you are not able to get through this, please do not make an offer.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $2243 for this job
Hello! I read your job details carefully. I am a new freelancer, but I am sure that I can complete this project perfectly as you want. Please let me know when we can talk about the project. Best Regards. Sergey.