I have a series of PNG images with transparency that need a logo placed on them, based on the position of the image. Notes:
- Example files attached (source, logo, required result)
- The source files are all 800px wide x 1000px tall
- Each source file will begin with the underscore '_' character
-The script will process all files in a folder beginning with the '_' and no others
- The logo file is also a transparent PNG and is always 440px wide x 75px tall
- It will have a fixed name and be in the same folder as the source files e.g. '[login to view URL]'
- Would like to have a script that works on Windows and Mac, but must support Windows at least
1) Load primary image file (PNG, fixed size, always has only one layer, not a background)
2) Load logo file (transparent PNG, fixed size)
3) Test pixels for transparency, beginning from the the bottom center of the canvas and moving up
4) When the first non-transparent pixel is detected, place the logo centered horizontally and vertically over that point (that point will not be the top or bottom of the logo, but the center of the logo.
5) Save the updated file as a transparent PNG in the same folder (single, merged layer, maintain existing transparency)
6) File name should be the same as the input name, minus the first underscore character, '_'.
7) Close open file, load the next image, repeat until all the files have been processed
Please indicate you have read and understood this in your reply, empty quotes will be ignored.
This project is going to be used locally, not online or live. We are processing hundreds of images, mostly once off.
I am hoping to keep the budget around $100 and delivery time not more than 3 days. As a developer myself, I believe that this could be coded relatively quickly by someone with PhotoShop scripting experience. (However, I may be willing to discuss this budget if someone feels I am seriously underestimating. My intention was to specify a budget and delivery date more specifically, sorry I missed that.)