Please provide an example of similar work.
The goal of the project is to connect our Laravel web app to Facebook & Instagram via API
- create a new Laravel application (version 5.8)
- complete the following outcomes.
- frontend - not really required as we already have that part built, it only needs proof of concept minimalistic interaction.
- backend - the functions to complete the listed outcomes
Just to be clear this is a feature for a larger project - the only thing I will be using will be the functions you build so I don't need any front end magic:
- a button to connect/disconnect a FB account
- list the linked business pages available on that FB account
- connect to a page
- grab page reviews
- text field + image field to post on the page
option to interact ( reply ) to reviews and post messages
1. The Laravel App must be able to connect/integrate with a Facebook account
2. The Laravel App must be able to list, select and link to multiple Facebook business pages
3. The Laravel App must be able to publish a post to a selected Facebook business page.
4. Synchronize the reviews from a Facebook business page.
5. Respond to Facebook reviews
6. Receive FB business messages if someone contacts a linked Facebook page "the messenger feature."
7. Reply to FB business messages
8. Link to leave a review for a FB business page (Preferable a deep "users can be redirected to that specific Facebook page with just one click.")
9. Link to Instagram
10. Publish a post to an Instagram account page
More info will be supplied to selected candidates.