My name is Nadav Boaz and I'm the CEO of Prymatica - a growing B2B marketing automations company.
Our service is mainly based on generating targeted, qualified leads for our B2B clients (which range from media agencies to tech companies and many more...)
At the moment we have dozens of big clients and we're growing exponentially every month.
The clients have varying needs and require frequent communication on everything from issues, to requests and also improvements and general feedback.
Those are mostly CEOs of highly successful companies. They are very precise, time-sensitive, and require someone with a very high-level of English, communication skills, problem solving, great attitude, and professionalism.
We're looking for a client manager to help manage all of these clients and give them support when needed.
- Great English and communication skills (this is a MUST)
- Excellent at managing deadlines, complex tasks and team communication
- Organized and independent
- Can learn quickly and knows how to document information
- Able to manage many different parallel projects
- BONUS: An understanding of today's digital space, especially B2B marketing
If you think you're up for the challenge - please send us a cover letter explaining why you're the right person to the job.
I'll add that this position is a HUGE opportunity in our company.
We are fast growing company, which means that you'll be able to grow with us very fast if you're a good fit.