1. Move entire website from Godaddy to Digitalocean, with no/ minimal downtime
2. Use SSH keys instead of passwords
3. Set up free, auto-renewing SSL so that we have https://
4. Set up email admin so we can make xxxxxx@[login to view URL] accounts
5. Set up appropriate firewalls in digitalocean. Must make sure that droplet can be turned off and on again without issues.
6. Set-up anti-spam software for wordpress (already available with digital ocean one-click install)
Website name - [login to view URL]
Host - from godaddy to digitalocean (we will provide passwords)
Server site - must be in Singapore
SSH - already have and will be provided
SSL - must get cert and create auto-renewal
Downtime - none. create new instance before pointing domain to digital ocean.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $36 for this job
Hi, I can migrate your sites to DO My experience in administration of the Linux system and web-dev (PHP, MYSQL, POSTGRESQL, CakePHP, HTML, JS, ETC.) is more than 8 years!