Are you an expert digital marketer? Business owner with a couple of start up ecommerce sites is looking for a results oriented experienced marketer who specializes in digital marketing. This is a part time position that will eventually lead to a full time role for the right candidate if he/she desires.
• 4+ years experience of digital marketing experience with a proven track record
• Experienced in creating and managing social media ad campaigns, including Facebook advertising
• Excellent written and communication skills – this is vital to the role
• Fluent with Adobe Creative Cloud with strong graphic design experience
• Excellent time management skills with a focus on attention to detail
• Familiarity with ecommerce platforms - Shopify and Bigcommerce
• Strong analytical and data-mining aptitude; ability to use data to develop and support decisions
• Strong knowledge of marketing analytics tools Google Analytics, FB Pixels, etc.)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work closely with owner to develop integrated efforts across channels, including holiday campaigns
• Oversight, with a focus on the eCommerce operating plan to drive growth and financial accountability for sales.
• Design, develop, and distribute various content marketing deliverables.
• Recommend digital solutions that will enable a seamless omni-channel experience. Effectively write and kick off marketing briefs with consideration for user experience, product and brand marketing priorities.
• Deliver reporting, insights, and forecasts that accurately and appropriately measures various channel performance on a daily through annual basis
• Stay on top of the always-evolving digital marketing landscape, from industry news to emerging technology
• Create/update imagery & copy for website content, including compelling product descriptions, banners and image sliders
• Update website on a seasonal basis to accommodate promotions
• Increase brand awareness and generate new active and engaged followers
• Create social media assets (image and copy) for posting (3-5x/week)
• Monitor ad campaigns and social media pages
• Field inquiries on social networks ala Customer Service style
• Manage email production process end to end: campaign scheduling; creative development; email asset production; email creation; and post-deployment analysis.
• Create assets for eblasts to help push online sales