We are making a device that monitors certain vehicle functional stats. This device is self-powered through a coin cell and once fitted, needs no manual intervention needed.
The device advertises until it receives a connection request from a central. There is one service and 4 characteristics that are being updated by the peripheral every 90 seconds.
The mobile app needs to:
1. Automatically connect to the peripheral after it has been paired for the first time
2. Display 2 of the 4 characteristics to the user in a graphical format
3. Show the 3rd characteristic under advanced/ developer
4. Flash a low voltage warning on the main screen based on the value of the 4th characteristic
5. Send data of these 4 characteristics to feeds in Adafruit IO
We need complete UI/UX design along with app development.