We are looking for a Java Android developer who can convert Java applet code for Android (and desktop with JRE).
The project is a simple game. The coder does not need to be a games coder as the game code is already written. The existing game interface is coded using Java Swing. Mainly the interface needs to be converted from a Java Applet to Android (and desktop with JRE).
The project will be split into multiple parts.
1) Update the front end code of the existing game app using and integrate the new game graphics. This is a currently single screen sport game with simple popups.
The core game functionality should remain unchanged.
2) Integrate a loading (splash screen) and a main menu screen where the user can then choose what action to perform.
3) Create new popup screens. These screens are:
- Tournament and league chart popups (view only, using REST), view player popup (view only, using REST), settings popup (view only), sticks popup (view only)
4) My details screen and registration (using REST).
24 freelancers are bidding on average $205 for this job
Hi there, Hope you doing well. Overview of requirement specs is clear through a close discussion is needed to clarify functionality. Are you available to start the discussion right now? Thanks!
Hello, I have seen your requirements and understanded your project needs. Let's get on chat to discuss further? Looking forward to hearing from you asap. Regards