I have a simple recipe generator Android app (check attachment) that needs to be polished up. It's basically finished but I would like to make some improvements on it. If you are professional in Android, it would not take you more than a week. I don't need a stunning app in the market but just make sure it works without issues.
1. Cleanup any unnecessary codes
- lots of files and functions were created for testing during development but they are legacy now. Please remove them.
2. Add/edit comments for future updates
- some comments are wrong, missing and insufficient information
3. Alter the database so that the app can display server hosted images
- adding a file path column on my server (for details, check attachments)
4. Validation check on text fields
- some validations are there but I need you to ensure them without issues
5. Error handling to users in an informative manner
- any toast message or alert box for errors that have to inform the user (Not a crash!)
6. Usability and accessibility testing
- Provide me some feedback or maybe you can fix them
7. Create an extra static screen for "About" on menu
- Please include all open source library license that has been used on this page
8. Use any licensed free image for the app icon
- select the best icon for the app which can be use in business purpose
9. Application should look aesthetically pleasing and consistent
- the "Edit message box" obviously needs to be redesigned but if it's a hard work then leave it
10. Anything that you think that makes it more user friendly
(Dataset for ingredients: Lauki, Raddish, Panner, Pea)
All works has to be done by 15 June (GMT+10)
I am not sure about the budget but if you are confident to make a high quality work that over my budget, please state in your proposal.