Simple Andriod/IOS project to play audio using Xamarin Forms. I have already developed 90% of it. However, I am having issues with the Stopping the audio when hitting the back button (which I already customized). Additionally I would like the Android tabs to have a sample image next to the label (attached image). Background color/ styles would need to be modified as well.
Using the following:
[login to view URL]
- Change Android style to match IOS ( white background with Navy blue font ) . Right now the background is black
- Implement stop button functionality. Currently I set the stop button to pause since the pause was working better and I was having trouble with the stop button .( To do this you have to Update CrossMediaManager libraries from github). Optionally you can implement any audio player that works. I just need it to play pause and stop and when I go back it stops
- On Back button pressed ( device back button or back button on screen) audio should stop. This is mainly for Android.
- Buttons (with Images) for android tabs instead of just text as it is now
- Background splash should run for 3 seconds because I will need this time to connect to the web to get information. When deploying to an actual Android device, seems like the Splash does not load for the whole 3 seconds
- Interrupt (pause) audio when call is coming in and play after call finishes