1) The exhibition will be based like a multiplayer game where users can see each other and interact with objects and each other.
a) The interaction will be either audio or gesture or text chat.
b) The world will be a close exhibition hall having:
v) Posters, vases, elevators, escalators, objects/products in kiosks/booths.
2) Exhibitor can design the stall or booth with customization feature.
3) There will be more than one products in the system and they will be represented In multiple ways such as:
a) Product information
b) 360 degree pictures/videos of products
c) Details and description (these products are intractable by visitors).
d) Banner/pictures display on booths.
4) Video call and setup appointment feature for the booth so visitors can directly connect with the exhibitor if one is online at the time or setup an appointment for available predefined slots.
5) Admin system for controlling all access, exchange between visitor and exhibitor, making custom stalls for exhibitors, approving exhibitor stalls and assigning exhibitor stall location.
6) Search option for visitors, so they can search a specific product or company and jump directly to their stall.
7) There will be two set of users for the system
i) They can sign up and start designing their booths with (6) predefined templates , upload their posters/catalogues/product images into the app.
ii) Make their avatars, which they can set to be online and present in their own booths whenever they want or are available online.
i) Visitor can sign up and start customizing their avatar, option to add a photo to make it as close as to user’s personality.
ii) User can move freely in the world. Select object, interact with the objects in the world.
8 freelancers are bidding on average ₹154375 for this job
Hi, i already have a demo of a 3D VR exhibition that works in the browser both on mobile devices and on desktop. Send me a private message for more info and the demo, Lorenzo.