Yebo!World is a geosocial app for global travellers. With the app you collect the world around you to build your own geo timeline and collects points. Check us out at [login to view URL]
We have a robust back end in Go that you access via a JSON REST API with temporary tokens.
We also have a native Android app developed in Android Studio (currently being migrated to Kotlin). This app will be made available to peruse for any iOS dev we do hire.
We also have a profesional app designer and the design for app generation 1 is set. See enclosed picture of a typical 'feed' view.
What we need is a native iOS app written in Swift that is on par with our current Android app.
Some requirements for potential developer:
- At least intermediate skills in written English.
- Being able to communicate vith our team via Slack (after a first video chat).
- Good communication skills.
- Being able to give this project 20h of work per week until first release, after this some 10h/week.
- Keeping up with all the latest news and techniques around app development.
- Basic knowledge in Android app dev (to be able to understand our current app code).
- Being able to verify your identity and location
Requirements for the app itself:
- Developed fully in Swift
- Well structured and documented code that can easily be appended by other developers
- Ability to work offline (no network connection) as well as without a GPS position fix
- All API calls are secured with a token
- App must adhere to all of Apples (sometimes weird) requirements
- App does not need to be fully backwards compatible. Exact level to tbd.
Does this sound like something for you? Then get in contact with me Gunnar L Årneby.