Please read all before bidding on the project. I am looking for someone who can do all the below.
Parts of A, B are completed (fully or partially). Part C has to be done. It should all be fixed and completed based on instructions below:
Goal of the project is to prepare the necessary configuration files (yaml, py, docker files,...) to deploy a sample DB in a container on Google Kubernetes Engine (instructions of deployment to be included).
I have a mysql server running in a docker container. I want to access it.
The project is divided into multiple sections:
A. Python Mysql Access:
1. Create python script ([login to view URL]) for CRUD access to the mysql server (5 functions).
a sample configuration file will be provided (it will be needed to access database). it will contain db info: ip, user, pass, dbname.
Each Function takes the filename as a parameter and what else is needed (table name, column name...). Each function will be a complete independent mysql action (connect, do the function, close connection).
- getData(configurationFileName, tableName, Key_ColumnName, Key_Value) will return a pandas Dataframe if successful or error code if not.
- putData(configurationFileName, tableName, data, override=True) will return 0 if successful or error code if not. if override==True, update the row if it exists already, override=False don't update, just create new rows if they don't exist. data should be a pandas dataFrame with same columns as table.
- deleteData(configurationFileName, tableName, Key_ColumnName, Key_Value) will return 0 if successful or error code if not. delete data from table where Key_ColumnName==Key_Value.
- createTable: createTable(configurationFileName, sqlFile) will return 0 if successful or error code if not.
- deleteTable(configurationFileName,tableName) will return 0 if successful or error code if not.
2. [[login to view URL]] create a sample code to access [login to view URL] (all functions). It should be a simple python file, that imports [login to view URL] and calls each function once with any data you have: getData, putData, deleteData. for createTable use some sql file. sample data file in form of csv will. be provided.
B. Flask on docker:
[login to view URL] a basic Flask server ([login to view URL]) on docker image (docker compose file ready) that uses [login to view URL] to access mysql db on the container (from A) with the following routes (using get/post rest Api access):
createTable, deleteTable, getData, putData, deleteData.
All functions return data in json format. No html is needed or will be created.
2 sample configuration files will be provided to be use to access the 2 databases. Each call to (createTable, deleteTable, getData, putData, deleteData) will include a variable configurationFileName, that will be used to determine which configuration file to use.
2. create a sample python code to call the Flask server using requests module and test all functions ( createTable, deleteTable, getData, putData, deleteData.). The function calling putData will upload an excel file into dataframe and send it to putData on app.py.
All functions should return 0 for success and error code (1,2, 3...) for errors.
This code can be run from anywhere (not on the cluster or on google).
C. Google Kubernetes Engine deployment:
Create configuration files and instruction files to deploy Mysql and Flask on kubernetes (google Kubernetes Engine) assuming we are starting from scratch (cluster doesn’t exist).
Required for this project:
All code should be documented (functions should have comments explain all variables and return values, and main part of the code).
Python 3.6+ should be used
All python code should have [login to view URL] using pipreqs
other skills required: mysql, Flask, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Kubernetes Engine
5 freelancers are bidding on average $204 for this job
Hello Very interested in your project I can do it with 7+ years of Python/Flask Google Kubernate experience Review my work on my profile Let's have a talk for more detail Thanks. :)