We’re looking for an experienced contract developer to work with us for a minimum of 1 - 3 months, starting as soon as possible.
This is for a brand-new web-based platform which connects to, and coordinates, various types of IoT and ML/AI devices, including cameras, sensors, drones…
We’d like your help to:
- Assist in defining a platform architecture
- Deliver working features
- Design a data model/schema
- Help set up CI/CD pipelines
- Relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Queues (MQTT)
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Security, testing, workflows, Git, etc
- Archangel Imaging specialises in building and deploying AI technology in remote areas (e.g., for wildlife protection)
- We’re a small team working in three core areas: machine learning, hardware, and software
- We’d like you to be part of the team and join stand-ups and sprint planning
- Our office is in the Harwell Campus “space cluster” near Oxford and our preference is onsite working, but we can make other arrangements if necessary
If you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you.
23 freelancers are bidding on average £46/hour for this job
Hi, I have demonstratable experience in the fields required by this project. I live about 2h away from Oxford and would be interested to work with you on this assignment.
Hello, I am interested in your project. I have 6 years of experiences in web development. So I can help you and am ready to start now. Can we discuss more details? Looking forward to discussing with you soon. Regards