We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who is familiar with Ansible, Docker and related technologies, AWS and services, Git, Bitbucket, and has experience running PHP7 and Node.js in a production environment.
The goal of the project is to achieve the following goals:
1. Upgrade our deployment, rollback and CI/CD processes. Setup build pipelines, container registries etc.
2. Setup auto scaling and monitoring.
3. Maybe move repositories from Bitbucket to Gitlab. To be discussed and confirmed.
4. Set up Zabbix or similar (or use AWS cloudwatch) to have better automated server monitoring for disk space, CPU etc.
5. The production server backs up key content and the DB daily to S3. Is there a way to improve it?
6. Please provide clear documentation on how the setup process and any future work required to maintain the set up and deployment process, from a DevOps perspective.
43 freelancers are bidding on average €1197 for this job
Hello sir I am senior Team lead. I am web developer myself but you could talk to my devOps, It's my pleasure to work for you. Please contact me so we could discuss further [login to view URL]
Hi, I am a Linux, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab, DevOps expert and I can do this. please get in touch to discuss it further in chat. Thankyou.. Antima Mishra