Website Image Card Integrations
Budget $30-250 USD
1. Install ‘metascrpaer’ or ‘opengraph’ with any necessary dependencies.
2. Configure chatbot output to properly show any url’s (in responses it may provide to user) with a website image card.
3. Chatbot is fully functional, only website image card functionality is needed.
PROJECT NAME: WEBSITE IMAGE CARDS INTEGRATION
PROJECT DETAILS: This project is for completion of configuration of website image card integration using ‘metascraper’ or ‘OpenGraph’ services features on our website, to show website image cards whenever chatbot provides a url. This project runs a chatbot application using ChatGPT API.
Users submit messages to a SvelteKit API Endpoint/Request Handler, which relays the messages to the API. The responses are then proxied back to the client via SSE to stream the response in realtime.
• Meta-Framework: SvelteKit
• Styles/Components: TailwindCSS & DaisyUI
• Deployment: Vercel Please see further requirements below.
PROJECT BUDGET: $50
PROJECT TIMEFRAME: This project scope should be completed and ready for Q/A testing within 5 days.
NOTICE: All developers working on this project are assumed to have read and understood the full scope of the work needed. It is expected that all source code is properly commented and notated, and all work is fully completed and thoroughly tested before the release of any project milestones. Any incomplete or inadequately tested work will not be accepted as complete, and payment will be withheld until such issues are resolved. It is the responsibility of each developer to adhere to these guidelines and ensure the highest level of quality in their work. Failure to do so may result in project delays or termination.