A design visionary and top-producing residential real estate broker seeks a highly motivated, freelance graphic designer. High level of organization and attention to detail is a must.
Work responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work directly with team to format, design, and manage the creation of various pitch and collateral materials
• Translate direction and team feedback into compelling, motivating creative deliverables
• Proof all materials prior to production and ensure quality control
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned, including but not limited to e-blasts, property showing sheets, internal template design, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• Proficient in MS Office, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Design portfolio on request
• Flexibility with schedule for occasional weekend work and non-traditional hours
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated with a high tolerance for revisions and criticism
• Ability to begin projects with little or no creative direction while working independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, coordinate multiple projects, and meet simultaneous deadlines
• High energy, self-starter who can think and work independently
• Interest in producing beautiful and sophisticated graphics for the residential real estate industry
• Ability to shift priorities, tasks, and projects with little notice
• Highly motivated and attentive to detail
Please note: Applications should provide a portfolio (PDF or website)!