Hi I am looking for an assistant background artist to help me with my manga and comic projects.
The backgrounds will just be lineart, no color, no etching or black placement (Please see examples in attachment). I can pay roughly $15 an hour, and I am looking for someone who can work quickly but precisely.
So in your bid please explain your price by saying any of these:
1. How much you charge per hour.
2. How many backgrounds (like the examples attached) you can draw for $100 (or whatever price you are asking for).
(The most competitive prices may win the job)
You need to be able to:
1. Draw any kind of background, cities, buildings, outdoors, props, machinery like cars etc.
2. It must be drawn in a way so the lineart matches the artwork. That means you can't cheat by using
3d model and just plug it in or grabbing something online and shrinking it down, or running it through a filter. Please say 'pizza party' in your proposal so I know you read the instructions and are not a robot. The backgrounds need to look like it fits in the artwork by using the same line thickness.
1. You must use dropbox, (It's just easier for me)
2. You must have a good communication. I work on my comics every day or every other day and so you'll have to keep up with me and report back often.
3. You need to let me know if you are ok with adult and lgbt content in your bid. My comics may contain nudity, sex and/or gay content.
4. Please have an example of maybe a background or environment you drew in your portfolio. If your portfolio is more than 60% graphic design content then that will hurt your chances of being hired as I am looking for dedicated illustrators.
5. You need to be ok with doing your own research to find references for the backgrounds (Please do not draw from memory, you will always have to use a reference. If you don't use references I will be able to tell)
This job is hopefully for a repeat hire, so if you do well you have the potential to make more than $100 from me on a regular basis as I have been drawing comics for years and should always have work for you (so long as it fits my budget). Thank you!
20 freelancers are bidding on average $104 for this job
Hi, I draw digitally logos, potraits, cartoon and many more. All the designs and work i finish in illustrator. Check my profile portfolio and contact me in chat to discus details for your project. ”Pizza party”
1. I am willing to be paid the 15 dollars/ hour that you are able to provide. 2. for $100 dollars, I will be able to complete 7 backgrounds. 3. Please do check out my work on my profile for an example Pizza party