[login to view URL] is in the process of expanding into the online marketplace to provide customers access to a huge inventory of quality new and used guns with a simple, secure purchase that’s sent right to your local Federal Firearm Licensed (FFL) Dealer’s shop.
Our current inventory of used guns (in the 1,000’s) is ready for re-sale, and we are looking to fill two positions - Freelance Ecommerce Photographer and Freelance Ecommerce Photography Editor to join our team on a contract, temporary basis for approximately 6-10 weeks. We will provide the studio/photobooth and equipment. This project will be on-site at our Burnsville, MN warehouse.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduating photography student, someone new into the field, or even an established photographer passionate about firearms and looking to improve their skills. The high-quality photos taken by this individual will be used across our Ecommerce store and promotional channels. This is for two positions due to the size and short turnaround required for photographing and editing.
• Collaborate with second freelance photographer/editor on workflow
• Create, shoot, and edit/enhance product photography on 1,000’s of used guns while coordinating with other teams to manage the Ecommerce photo archive.
• Produce website-quality product photography using in-house photobooth
• Maintain web photography standards for quality and consistency
• Uphold company style and brand guidelines
• Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot company-provided equipment issues as needed
• Collaborate with marketing and creative departments to establish and maintain an efficient workflow and upload images to website prior to and after launch
• Collaborate with warehouse associates and other staff as requested for training
• Proven photography experience and proficiency with standard modern photography equipment in a digital print or web environment
• Solid knowledge of Adobe CS, especially Photoshop, and experience in advanced post-editing including resizing, retouching, color theory, etc.
• Competency in applying voice and style in line with company vision and brand
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining quality and consistency and meeting tight deadlines
• Extremely organized, goal-oriented, and adaptable
• Must work well in a team environment
Location: Burnsville, MN
Project Start Date: August 1, 2018
Length of Contract: 6-10 weeks
Compensation: $10-$20/hour based on experience. No travel or accommodation reimbursement, contractors must be located in the area.
Portfolio required to apply.
This is for two positions due to the volume of inventory and short turnaround required for photographing and editing.
Compensation $20-$30/hour based on experience