Penny auction website (Similiar to [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view])
1. Manage entire online auction operation and create new auctions within seconds.
2. View members auctions and use the auction extension settings tool.
3. Site administrator can adjust auctions time, step, bid increments, date formats, user authentication, graphic design layout and other parameters in admin panel.
4. Auction payments are via iPay88 and it is possible to integrate another payment processor. Users register and pay for participation
5. Customizable bid increment system.
6. Autobid for members.
7. Autobid for webmaster to
8. Bid Packages
9. Customize Member panel and Powerful admin panel
10. Comprehensive user guide.
11. Support of SMS payment solutions
Member Panel –
1. Edit Data – Members can enter and manage personal details. –
2. Member can view auctions he participated in with the bid amount, date and other details. –
3. Payments history - member can view the history of payments made on the site. –
4. Won auctions - member can view all auctions he won. –
5. Member can save auctions to his personal watch list and view the saved auctions at a later time.
6. Add balance to account.
Administrator Panel –
1. General Settings - On this page the site administrator can define basic variables on the site like the site name, site url, administrator email and administrator paypal email. –
2. Batch Procedures Settings – Administrator can define cron jobs on the server or choose to run the cron jobs from the site itself every time someone enters the home page. Site administrator can also define after how long old auctions will be deleted. -
3. Picture Upload –Define the max uploaded image size. -
4. Error Handling - Site administrator can define the error message that will appear when errors occur on the site. –
5. Country List. –
6. Auction Duration. –
7. Bid Increments – Site administrator can define the amount the bid will increase every time another bid is made on the auction. The values defined are the amount ranges and the increment amount. –
8. Currencies Settings, Dates Format , Default country, HTML meta Tags [SEO] –
9. Theme and Content Management –
10. General Layout Settings - lets the site administrator define some layout - settings. –
11. Add New admin user and user management –
12. Admin users management - Add, edit, delete accounts. –
13. Acceptance Text –
14. Newsletter –
15. IP Addresses [ accepted and banned ip addresses.] –
16. Add new auctions View all auction settings. –
17. View Open, Closed and Suspended Auctions. –
18. Set features auction - Administrator can define what auction will appear on the main part of the home page.
Preferably candidate has done something like that before