My project is Otlobdoctor.com. Otlob is arabic for call or reach, and obviously this means my website is a portal where patients can reach doctors. [login to view URL] is an online medical website that serves to organize a database of medical specialists of all specialties in order for patients to reserve an appointment or book a doctor for a personal house visit or clinic. Every doctor onboard will have his/her resume uploaded on to the website according to his/her specialty, location, price, and user [login to view URL] will also be a section for doctors to search for job vacancies. Summing this up, my website is a mix of the yellow pages for doctors with the ability to book an appointment like you would on [login to view URL] and being able to rate the doctor like [login to view URL] does. I do already have a script for the website describing in exact detail what it is we need,but the objectives would be:
** We already have a design, we just need to code it. Using PHP, and Codeigniter framework.
1. Create a two-way communication mutual online system medical service through a digital communication platform.
2. Doctors will be able to register on the website detaling their working hours, update their resume, fixing their schedule. While patients have the ability to search for specific doctors based on a selected medical field and location.
3. We need a dynamic CMS ( backend) for nontechnical users this will enable our team to update the websites latest news, press releases, and add a database of doctors that grows everyday through our recruitment team
4. Patients will be able to see a detailed schedule of all doctors available today, tomorrow, and later as booking is based on a 24/7 online system. we will also need to form a patient database as patients login to be able to book.
5. English and arabic versions
6. Mobile compatibility
7. Search engine optimization and google analytics
8. Social links
9. Accessibility that satisfies the W3C AA standards, capability of running on different platforms and devices, technologies of PHP 5 and latest version of MySQL database must be installed.
10. Proper Query String URL for google reader.
11. The BACKEND is crucial. MUST HAVE:
the way things work online for us. is that once a booking/ signup has takin place i should receive a message or an alert that a booking/ sign up has taken place plus i send out automated emails from the bakend. i also send out SMS's to the doctors and users from the backend for every booking there needs to be a booking number for each booking. history of all bookings and data ( users and doctors) . report formats like downloadable reports / charts etc ? “Also in the admin can u go in and edit doctors availability, manage their account etc “i need to have access to accounts ( edit, Delete) “also there needs to be levels of administrations. admin and sub admin( subadmin cannot edit or delete accounts) “all doctors singing up to the website need to be on either pending / or approved status to be visualised on the website . also there are three types of accounts “free / highlighted/ and sponsored “according to type of membership . database for nurses ...
12. we have two profiles “one for users and one for doctors “they can have access to their accounts to check booking history and edit their accounts.
13. there will be live chat to communicate between us and users “a support desk “ and also we need high security on website : Captcha / SQL injection etc 14. login via Facebook , sharing doctors on Facebook/ twitter, and a like button “with a counter “for both FB and Twitter
15. availability to upload pictures of doctors “with a gallery on the sponsored doctor page.
16. responsive, should work on latest browsers and mobile version.
If you are interested. If you do need any further details please dont hesitate to contact me.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $2736 for this job
Hi. Please check what we do in RoR & PHP: [login to view URL] UI portfolio - [login to view URL] References available on request. European based. Let me know if interested to discuss your project further.