I need an window based application to run a test on laptop batteries. the software should have a grahical interface to indicate battery level.
MS windows OS complies with the Windows, Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) specification should be able to report information.
the purpose of this software is to obtain the information and represent in graphical output which is easily understand by end users.
Here is an example <[url removed, login to view]> this application doesn't need to be the same as example. Totally open for creation.
I am open to any programming language but need to completely compatible with windows environment including windows XP, 98, 2000,2003. ( ACPI compliance )
1. the application must be submitted in full source code and executable file(installation file).
2. this project must be completed within 2 weeks.
3. need to have my logo embedded in program
4. the application must presented the equivalent information as shown in the exampble.
Please ask if you have any question.!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).