First, let me state - I DO NOT NEED A PLUGIN NOR DO I NEED A SITE BUILT. This is a remote Amazon shopping cart.
Amazon has a way to create a shopping cart which remains on the affiliate website. It's called a "Remote Shopping Cart". That is what I want on my WordPress site. NO PLUGINS. I will post product on the site as blog posts - you will create a "remote shopping cart"
Example: someone comes to my affiliate web site and wants to purchase an Amazon item. Normally they click the item and leave my site and go to Amazon to pay. BUT, I want them to click a button titled "Add to Cart" and keep them on my website until they are done shopping. Once they are ready to "Checkout" they click a checkout button and are then sent to Amazon which will have all their items in a cart. Each Amazon item for sale on the site will have two buttons, Add to Cart and Purchase. Purchase button will take them to their cart right away.
1. I know this works and have seen it operational on another site. You may need to be signed up as an amazon affiliate to see the information about building a remote shopping cart : [url removed, login to view]
2. >>> Here is also a PDF which describes it in detail - [url removed, login to view]
3. To view the cart a page will be made "/shopping-cart" and the user should be able to view their cart and either continue to shop or click a Pay Now button which sends them to Amazon to pay.
4. In the sidebar will be two buttons to "Checkout" or "View Cart". Any questions please ask. You will have full access to the Wordpress test site and FTP
5. A user can also delete items from their cart. I have found a website that is doing this very thing if you would like to see it operational please ask.
6. I will only hire a coder who has worked with PHP / AJAX SOAP and WordPress in the past - if you have 0 feedback please do not waste our time.
AMAZON STATES THIS PROCESS ONLY TAKES A MAXIMUM OF 2 HOURS TO COMPLETE IN THEIR MANUAL. MAX BID OF $60 - ALL OTHERS BIDS WILL BE MOCKED AND DELETED. THE PDF ON HOW TO BUILD THE CART IS AVAILABLE FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD TO SHOW YOU HOW TO DO IT.... HOW HARD CAN IT BE IF YOU REALLY KNOW PHP?