Paid on delivery
We are implementing a Bookly booking system into our website and we need a Bookly expert to help solve some last problems.
Please read everything until the end and please only make an offer if you are 100% sure you can solve every single one of these points. We will only release the payment if 100% of these issues is solved. If you solve 90% and tell me the last 10% isn’t possible at the very end, I will not release the payment.
Therefore, please double and triple check if this is really a job that you can do! We have worked with another programmer who did exactly that: he promised us that he could fix everything but then left us with real problems that he couldn’t fix, which makes our booking system not workable.
If some of these points cannot be fixed, please tell us straight up, so we can decide if the booking system actually works for us and if not, you can help us find another one to implement.
Please have a look at our booking system:
[login to view URL]
I will tell you the different problems we have and need you to fix:
1. Time conversion: We are offering online calls and in person ceremonies. We need the option for people to have their time zone converted for the online calls but not for the in person ceremonies.
If this turns out to be difficult to implement, we could also think about taking out the online calls from the selection and create two different sections for clients to select from: online calls and in person ceremonies.
2. Our 1 day ceremony has a start time of 1pm and lasts 24h. We need this changed to a start time of 10am and end time of 6.30pm. We need our 2, 3, 4 and 6 day ceremonies to start at 10am and end at 11am on the last day. This is important so that the booking system synchs correctly with our calendars.
3. The synching of our calendars does not work properly. Maybe it is because of point 2, maybe there are other problems. When one of us has 4 days open in our calendar, the booking system doesn’t show the option for the 4 day ceremony.
4. We have problems connecting our Zoom accounts. Bookly told us, we need to add all our practitioners to one Zoom account for it to work, but two of our practitioners were able to connect their Zoom without being connected to that Zoom account. Can you find out what problem there is? We would like to have all our Zoom accounts connected.
5. Three of our members use google meet. Our last programmer connected google meet for one of them, but it still needs to be connected for the two others.
6. We would like for our inperson events (NOT for the online events) that no-one can book 7 days before the start of the event.
7. The booking confirmation email currently is received twice, we need it to be only received once.
8. There is a problem in the google calendar synching. If I add a really long event to block out dates, it does not synch in the system, it doesn’t even show up in the bookly system when I look at my google calendar there.
9. Please add two sentences at the bottom of the list of 'How to make a booking’
-If you would like to receive more availabilities for 15min Intro Calls or the 6 Day Diamond Package, please email your practitioner of choice directly. Please write down their first name @[login to view URL]
-If you go through the booking process and do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us.
10. We would like you to check everything at the end and fix any little mistakes there still might be. If a practitioners calendar doesn’t synch properly or the confirmation email doesn’t work properly, etc, etc.
I need these issues resolved within two weeks. If there is any communication needed with bookly themselves, I would like you to do the communication.
Please let me know that you have read all of this by starting your application with: ‘read and understood - bookly expert’
Project ID: #37045666
About the project
Hello . I have checked the job description and I have some queries about your Project Let me know when you are available to discuss further Thanks Azad