Build an Online Store
This project received 65 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $20 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 AUD / hour
Hi potential future partner,
We are looking for a long term relationship with a developer that handle our website.
Firstly, we will introduce ourselves. We are now running a physical retail store and also do mobile phone repair business for locals. We are setting up our online store for customers to make appointment also shop for our mobile phone accessories online easily.
But for now, we need a big upgrade from the current website OpenCart v18.104.22.168 Upgrade to new one OpenCart v2.3 or 2.2.
WEBSITE : [url removed, login to view]
Job Description :
- Open Cart upgrade to latest version from v22.214.171.124
- Need new landing page to direct customer to the correct page (i.e. Link to Shopping page , Link to Mobile phone appointment page, link to Facebook/instagram etc etc)
- Create customize module for our store (Appointment module, landing page module if possible - So we can just change the landing page background image easily in future), modules are available to purchase from OpenCart store if you think it is cheaper this way and modify the module.
- Customize the look of our website/product description page etc
- Website need to be mobile friendly after upgrade (currently it is not mobile friendly, it show full website on mobile phones)
- Remove or edit some already installed modules in our opencart
Will discuss more in chat if needed, but main job are listed above.
Please only contact us if you are really experience in designing a eCommerce user friendly website and have experience in this Retail store + Appointment field.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online