Design,Build,Web Based Data Base and System
This project received 51 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1268 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We need a very sophisticated system that will obtain data from our online account with one of our clients portal and the system must keep track of all information. We have over 15 accounts in this portal so the process below will be CONSTANTLY followed for each account over and over again unless manually stopped.
1) System will login to Account Test (login has 3 different security questions, each account has different answers)
2) System will identify the new orders
3) System will start capturing the specific information requested for each new order
4) Once all new orders data has been captured the system will keep a file for its record keeping and email a CSV file to a specific email address.
This process will repeat for all accounts, so lets say next account is Account Alpha then Account Beta. Once the system has checked for new orders on ALL ACCOUNTS then it will start at the top again with Account Test and look for NEW Orders again and follows the same process.
The CSV file that gets emailed should also have an online record where next to Account Test different links for different files that got generated for each account with date and time and number of new orders in that specific file.
I have a domain name and you can use that. once you go to [url removed, login to view] i want a login in Screen. Once you login i want the
- system settings icon: add new accounts, delete accounts, edit settings, stop order capturing, start order capturing, change accounts passwords, change security questions and answers.
- Active Accounts Icon: will list all active accounts and once clicked on each account it will take you to the next page with all the excel files that belongs to that account starting with the newest ones
- Admin settings: password change, email address change or add additional emails
The data doesn't have to be in a csv file as long as we can export it in csv file to our computer.
Each order has its UNIQUE order ID so the system MUST keep track of everything so it doesn't send us duplicate orders. Also each order has its Time Stamp next to each order with minutes and seconds and that is also another way to keep track. so when the system re logs back in that account after checking the rest of the accounts it will start with that time +
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online