This is a project brief. This is brochure WP site.
1. The design should be followed as per the design file given. Make sure follow the design in details.
2. Sitemap to be used as on the design provided.
3. Main Menu to have option for dropdown.
4. Home Page : the image will be a slider on the Home page
5. INNER Page Layout: Since there is no design for inner page, make sure this is the layout : [url removed, login to view]
- Header and main menu
- Below menu to have white box where all of the content can be placed with blue font. All the text that will be linked should be blue and on hover should go darker blue.
- Same background from the home page to be on all pages
- Page tittle to be center position
- Footer menu and footer address details
6. Contact page will show their Info / Address / Map. On one side put the contact form and on the other side put the map all aligned well
7. On all the inner pages we need to make 3 separate styles of the content area named: Full width, 2 Column page, 3 Column page.
In the admin and on all the single pages in the backend on the Page template section the client will be able to choose the layout of the page.
- The full width layout will show the content in the whole content area/box.
- In the 2 Column layout the content will be shown in 2 separate sections - [url removed, login to view]
- In the 3 column page the layout will be like the 3 images in the home page. The client will be able to add text that automatically will be showed in 3 rows.
This way we will make all the future sites to be easier for updating and putting content in 2 or 3 columns on the pages without using manually code to make the rows.
8. Make sure to install / use: Yoast for SEO and Askimet for form spam.
9. Make sure you install Gallery and apply it on one of the pages as example
10. When inserting single images on the pages they should have shadows around them
11. Please check live site pages as we will need to copy those mainly, so I need to have all things available and in place so i can transfer the content correctly.