Wordpress Jquery Tabbed Form
This project was successfully completed by arun01012016 for €23 EUR in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€8 - €30 EUR
Completed In1 day
We have some custom php code on a Wordpress page. This code displays a series of database records in a tabbed layout.
At the moment someone can:
1) click an ADD button - this adds a new record to the db and then refreshes the page to show all the records (including the new one) in the tabbed layout
2) click a DELETE button - this removes the current record from the db and then refreshes the page to show all the records (obviously without the deleted one)
3) click an EDIT button - this refreshes the page showing the current record in an editable form which can then be saved
At the moment the page refreshes on every action. We want to convert this code to jquery so that everything happens in the background and the page doesn't need refreshing each time.
From a freelancer we would like:
* the code for the html form showing add/delete/edit for a record
* the php & jquery & js and other code which allows this to happen seemelessly
We will adapt that code to our specific needs and will need to be able to chat to the coder about this in case problems arise.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online