We have some custom php code on a Wordpress page. This code displays a series of database records in a tabbed layout.
At the moment someone can:
1) click an ADD button - this adds a new record to the db and then refreshes the page to show all the records (including the new one) in the tabbed layout
2) click a DELETE button - this removes the current record from the db and then refreshes the page to show all the records (obviously without the deleted one)
3) click an EDIT button - this refreshes the page showing the current record in an editable form which can then be saved
At the moment the page refreshes on every action. We want to convert this code to jquery so that everything happens in the background and the page doesn't need refreshing each time.
From a freelancer we would like:
* the code for the html form showing add/delete/edit for a record
* the php & jquery & js and other code which allows this to happen seemelessly
We will adapt that code to our specific needs and will need to be able to chat to the coder about this in case problems arise.