Are you able to assist me with the following brief please?
Amoena is a post-mastectomy lingerie brand ([login to view URL]) and we are the first company (internationally) to introduce revolutionary breast form innovations for breast cancer survivors.
Very recently, we purchased Mimosa ([login to view URL]) - a Norwegian company who stocks Amoena and alternative suppliers.
We would like to create a new/re-designed website for Mimosa that will showcase our range of selected products within one page (non-transactional: similar to a window display with a brief description) and to be delivered in the same style as the main Amoena website. The finished product will have an approximate total number of 5 – 6 pages including the home page, so an existing WordPress template will be fine.
The site must use a responsive design approach to ensure access, usability and design consistency across all platforms the visitor might be using (mobile, tablet, desktop). We have a go-live date for the website to be launched on the first week of October 2017 (between 2nd-6th October) and we are currently searching for a suitable website design company to assist us within a short time scale.
The new site will be presented on-brand and in Norwegian (you will be provided with the translated content). We would like to focus on the ease of use and the speed that users will be able to access key areas of the site. Also, we will not be seeking to sell items. The purpose of the new website is to purely replace Mimosa’s original website by slowly rebranding them.
The objective of the new website is to build a fully content managed solution that is SEO friendly. An intuitive navigation structure must be deployed, making all areas of the site accessible for both visitors and search engines. The look and feel should reflect the main Amoena website in style.
Listed below are our high level requirements:
• Home Page – Overview of the shop, short introductory text and the range of products and brands
• About Us – More details on the shop, opening hours, contact details, location and services provided
• Brands – More details on brands and categories of products from each brand
• Products – Categories of products sold e.g. pocketed bras, breast forms (this would be a small selection to fit within one page only; non-transactional)
• Create a new website using the WordPress CMS
• Provide facilities for data collection for our mailing list
• The site should be built with a responsive, simple & visually attractive design (mobile device/tablet friendly)
• Links to all social media channels (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram)
We also understand key pages and website features must be defined in the wireframe and content review process. The new website should ideally be built using HTML 5. Subtle roll overs and slideshows into areas should also be incorporated into building/creating the website to enhance and surprise visitors. We also require an SEO tool (such as Yoast or similar) and Social Share buttons.
Is this a project you can assist us with? If yes, please can you provide a quote.