1. From the Wordpress home page, the Apex Formulas link would go to a new WP page rather than the store. I can set up that page. It will tell visitors that Apex products are restricted, and to contact me to be able to purchase.
2. OSC (store) front page top menu changes- take off the "Apex Energetics", "Specials" and "Affiliates", but add a "Contact Us" link (going to the WP Contact page)
3. Take out all of the footer items in the OSC store front page; make it blank.
4. Take out the "Web design and Marketing by Stern" line from the copyright line in the footer, all pages.
5. Have no visible links going to the Apex products listings. Also, I don't want them discoverable by search engines.
6. Set up a page URL (not indexed?) that I can give to wholesale accounts that would have links to the Apex product pages. I want these visitors (and only those I have given the URL to) to see the Apex pages including prices and for these product pages to still link to the shopping cart.
I have read your requirements and think that I would be a great fit for this project, Ready to start I offer you quality work and time based completion
11 freelancers are bidding on average $158 for this job
Hello. I am a professional web developer and i have rich experiences in PHP and WordPress. I have read your project description carefully and i can do it. Contact me please. Best Regards.
i am working as a senior web developer. i dont want much money, but hope sticky trust and full star. i am sure we can finish our project. thanks a lot regards