Develop a web-based information system using the core technologies of HTML5, CSS3. Must include the following -
* CSS 3 Transitions and effects
* Mix of fluid grids and layouts, flexible images and an intelligent use of CSS media queries (so the website can be viewed on a tablet/mobile device)
* HTML 5 Semantic elements, content elements
* Must be a responsive web design
* Accessibility ([url removed, login to view] validation) (Wave accessibility) (Google Rich Snippets)
This project will be used as a guideline, so at the moment there is no theme.
Must not be plagiarized or a direct copy of another person website. I have examples of what I would like the website to look like. All code must be set out correctly and validated with minimal errors.
38 freelancers are bidding on average $52 for this job
yes, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards AMRITA
Hi there, Here's a couple of responsive websites I've built: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Drop me a PM if you would like me to work on it. Thanks, Sabir