How would you like to not have to sit in traffic every day or clock in and clock out?
Compensation will be based off of your skills.
At Adficient we don't believe in the traditional 9 to 5 work hours or having to come into an office. What matters is the result you can produce through consistent smart and hard work.
A company is only as good as it's best employees and we are looking for exceptional talent that wants to feel a sense of purpose, will take pride in their results and wants to have massive career growth opportunities.
We want someone to lead the way with the Web development at Adficient. You will be responsible for the overall look and fee of Adficient, Adficient properties and the clients websites we help improve.
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Contact Adficient clients and get info / logins when creating landing pages and websites
- Work with clients on a project basis when making websites / landing pages for them
- Design landing pages in Photoshop and code them in HTML
- Create, Design, or Edit images in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Code pre-designed landing pages in HTML
- Code landing pages as WordPress page
- Add tracking codes to websites (static HTML websites, WordPress,
- WooCommerce, Magento, Volution, BigCommerce, Shopify or other platforms)
- Implement full Google Analytics E-commerce tracking (all platforms)
- Make content, design or functional changes to client websites (all platforms)
- Diagnose problems that arise from company or client servers (usually cPanel/WHM and Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP setup)
- Update title tags, meta descriptions, and H1 tags on websites (all platforms)
- Create funnels or goals in Google Analytics
- Diagnose reports and traffic in Google Analytics
- Duplicate, Move, or Migrate websites from one server to another
- Understanding of how responsive design works and ability to make any website responsive (all platforms)
Need to know:
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
To apply please answer the questions below:
- Where do you live?
- What type of environment do you work best in?
- How do you feel about working from home?
- Have you ever worked from home before?
- Please give three examples of websites you have worked on and describe in detail what you did. (put this as the second line right after the question about the world series)
- Please give three examples of landing pages you have worked on and describe in detail what you did. (put this as the third line right after the question about the world series)
- In the opening line when you apply please include how many world series the st. louis cardinal have won (I will be looking for this to see if the application was copied and pasted)
- Please give an example of what you think is the best looking website on the internet and why.
- Please give an example of what you think is the best looking landing page on the internet and why.
- What is your favorite part about web design?
- What is your favorite movie and why?
Thanks and good luck,
37 freelancers are bidding on average $31/hour for this job
Hi, Dino here, I would be interested in discussing this project with you. Thanks for the consideration, I hope to hear from you soon. Please check my portfolio