I need a Joomla template created for a diving shop / club. The template must work for Joomla v. 3.8.2 and upcoming versions including the new version 4.x when its released shortly. There will also be some programming work beside the template creation.
Both the template creation and the programming work will be described precisely in the attached files.
You will find description of:
- How the header and menu should work and look like on the main page
- How the menu should work on subpages
- How the main page should look like and how it should work with boxes that can be add in different sizes. It also includes how the design should be on the different boxes.
- How the subpages should work with different options such as registrations forms, contact forms, rental forms etc. Information that must be stored in the database(A database that already exist. Read more about this at the bottom of the page.) All subpages will be described in the attached files.
- A member / client area where the user enter his/hers username (email address) and password and get access to the information saved on that person in the database. Information entered in the different registration forms on the website, rental etc... We already have a website working with all these options.
- How the footer on each page (same on all pages, main and subpage) should work. What it should contains like links, opening hour (script), links to social medias etc...
- The possibility to easy change photos in design like in the slider in the menu, change photos that are placed in the background of boxes etc...
- Template for email use
The design / template must work on all devises and operation systems from computers to smart phones, from windows to apple etc...
I already have a website working with all the above options and also as described in the attached files. I have created the website myself including creating the database etc, client login and a staff area. Anyway its 7 years since I made it and the codes are out of date and therefore I want to create a new site using a CMS that will continue to be up to date. Beside that the site needs a new fresh design - and logo refreshed.
If work goes smooth, we agree on an agreement I have many more sites that needs the same process.
As for the database I want that we have 2 databases. One for Joomla and one for the diving shop where all the above information is saved in, along with a lot of other information that is used by the staff. This database exist now and already have a lot of information saved from the live site www.dykkerhulen.dk.
I want 2 databases so we don't mix the databases if I later on go away from Joomla or if the database gets interrupted by an update or something - does it make sense?
Make sure to read ALL 6 pdf files listed below, before accepting the work!
1. Overall design for Joomla template for Dykkerhulen
2. Mainpage design and functions
4. Menu on subpages
6. Template for email
All work and descriptions is listed in the 6 pdf files.