1) Opportunity Seeker:
• User would press a button to seek for best arbitrage opportunity across predefined number of exchanges and currency pairs (user can select / unselect the exchanges and currency pairs)
• Bot would scan 4 defined exchanges and 6 different pairs to identify greatest spread, taking into consideration the fees of each exchange.
• Bot would present potential arbitrage opportunity with estimated profit margin
• Available balances for each different pairs should be made available, as well as estimated profit based on arbitrage opportunity
• User would select opportunity to target
2) Trading and Rebalancing
• Using order book prices – trade orders will be set and trade will be done automatically.
• Once both trades are done, account needs to be rebalances to transfer original funds back
• (Rebalancing fees must also be considered part of profit calculation)
• Trade orders must also be shown – with calculation of profit (which would be any difference of positions
1. Impact of using orderbook prices and not market price?
2. Rule if you are unable to match buy with sell – for example buy order hits, but sell does not.
3. How does profitability account for volatility? – can we adjust seek for volatility filter – the thinking is if a particular currency is highly volatile there is a chance we wont trade at the right price, therefore maybe an indicator for volatility (high / medium / low) or (average volatility of the coin over the last 5 hours in either exchange) x (average price last 5 hours for exchange 1 or exchange 2) > (price gap x1.5) --> do not execute trade
4. What is process for gradually automating / or expanding scope of project to more currencies / exchanges if we need on going support?
5. Is there any features that you think are unnecessary or low priority?
6. Any functionality that I have not included which is important?