I have the majority of a website created, there are small fixes however that I need done to it, time is of value. I need it done as quickly as possible.
List of things to fix for external team:
- Auction expiration check & send emails to winners and the person who started the auction. The template for winner already exists and simple expiration checks are present.
- Search system implementation. The platform is ready for it - you just need to fetch all the search criteria and use an existent method to fetch data. It will be downloaded via ajax and you can find the AJAX code inside of auction details template.
- Auction list pagination. Can be done in the most easy way, by using a DataTable (already included). Easy and quick to patch.
- Invoices. Although the clients have their data messaged via e-mail, we should also issue invoices, containing appropriate information.
- Buyings section in the client panel. Just copy 80% of the code in the auction list template, adjust it so that it shows whether the user is winning/losing/whatever and you are ready to go.
- Appraisal wizard in the auction creation & its preview in auction details. It needs something different to position the markers. It would also be good to replace the JS code responsible for this - a little messy. Can be easily done with [login to view URL], you would also need to modify the auction migration to include serialized appraisal data.
- Admin - payment logs, auction management, guide completion, fix user edition, fix mass email. Most of the admin codebase can be just copied and adjusted, as it is mostly simple CRUD.
- Correct mailing 'to' addresses, so that they point to user emails.
30 freelancers are bidding on average €223 for this job
Hi i can fix all of the issue that you need. I am expert in php and mysql with ajax. I am available to start the changes. Please send me the code and database. Thanks Shihan