The Front End Developer will support the Management Team across multiple platforms such as Company website, Apps, Social Media, Online campaigns etc.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• An eye for design and the ability to convert a design into pixel perfect code and templates.
• Knowledge about Sketch
• Strong Front-End development skills and ability to handle code in:
• CSS Frameworks (Zurb Foundation)
• Experience working in and creating templates for Wordpress
• Knowledge about how to sketch out a prototype.
o Create rich interactive prototypes within tools such as Marvel/Invison etc.
• Knowledge and experience about setting up landing pages, split test etc.
• Knowledge and experience about setting up newsletter templates.
• Knowledge and experience working with version control tools such as GitHub/Bitbucket
BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING:
• Experience of developing responsive web designs and builds.
• Converting design into “live” digital assets.
• Be proactive and motivated to keep up to date with the latest digital trends and technologies and be able to communicate those to the rest of the team.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to clearly explain technical concepts to non-technical teams
• A team player.
• An inquiring nature and able to question the ‘way we do things’
• Ability to work within tight deadlines and under pressure in a positive manner
• Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
• Be able to have fun while creating cool stuff ☺
74 freelancers are bidding on average £590 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks