Foxg GmbH is a new software development company founded in 2017, based in Grunwald, Germany.
Foxg has develop trading and CRM systems for Derivative CFD brokerage businesses around the world.
Foxg team is made up of young, talented and innovative IT professionals each with their own area of expertise, mostly focusing in web and mobile development. We have professional team leaders (for each development area) and an experienced CTO, helping to solve challenging technical problems.
Maintaining and developing . This project will involve challenging problem sets and latest technology will be used.
This job will allow you to be in an interesting environment and shape the companies future through technology
Experience & skills:
* Bachelor in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or the equivalent in demonstrable work experience
* 4+ years experience building and deploying large-scale web applications
* Developing web application from writing to deployment
* Building Continues Delivery/Automated testing
* Taking responsibility for products developed by you
* Web Development (HTTP/Rest API/Sessions)
* Data-store: Relational database, NoSQL
* Frameworks: Angualr, Laravel
* Paradigms: CI/CD, TDD (Unit Testing - Must), Agile
* Design Patterns: SOLID, Factory/Proxy/Decorator/DRY - Must have
* Containers: Docker
* Location: Remote working
* Hours: Full time - 6.5 hours per day, flexible
* Freelancing contract
Working hour: 9am-6pm (Noon: 60 mins)
Holiday: National Holidays