Hi there! So, I want to make an interactive avatar site. Here you will be able to earn fake game currency by posting in the forums, play games, complete archivements etc so you can buy items/clothes to your own little human avatar (think Gaiaonline, flightrising etc).
Of the few sites that's still out there, they are pretty outdated, not mobile friendly and still stuck in the old times; And I want to revive this idea and have it thrive again as it previously did. But, for that to happen, I need your help.
This is going to need quite a bit of programming and my programming skills are very limited, so i'm more than open to accept tips and suggestions for better ways to do it. In the first round i'm trying to figure out how much this would cost, which has lead me here, haha.
Make modules to admin control panels as i'm thinking to use a forum platform that you can build on/use as base (if you have any suggestions to some good ones, i'm all ears, hah).
- Admin panel (Warn, ban users etc)
- Monetary system for forums, games etc that can be used in site shops to buy clothing etc.
- Uploading/item managing system for items.
- Forum that shows your avatar on the side of the posts.
- Guilds/mini forums that users can make within the site (a very basic version of a forum).
- Inventory for items you own.
- In-site shops (fake currency).
- Daily chance and item rigs (random item generators).
- Donate/monthly subscription feature.
- Text based battle/adventure game feature.
- Mostly responsive/mobile friendly
Thats the basic of it, if we use a free forumplatform as base. If not then the forum stuff will have to be done.
Added some screenshots to give you an idea what this is about.
66 freelancers are bidding on average $1213 for this job
hello I have 14 years design experience. I designed more than 100 project. I am an UI-UX DESIGN expert. Look at my projects, it will not be a waste of time
checked all the details and description. we will work according to your specifications and give regular updates. kindly set time for details discussion about description.