WEBSITE JOOMLA TO WORDPRESS MIGRATION & NEW BUSINESS DESIGN
This is a 2-part project. We will be migrating from our current Joomla (v3.3.6.) website to a new WordPress (4.9.1 or latest version) website and adding a new template and design layout. The template will be provided by us and the awarded bidder will customize the design to our specifications. Our business website is www.paradigmimaging.com. It will be a website with a Product Catalog for our products and a separate Dealer Area for our resellers portal. We will not be selling products online.
PART 1 - MIGRATION
Migrated items are as follows:
• Pages - Static website content
• Post - Static website content
• Categories - Content categories and sections with preserved “parent-child” relations and posts belonging to them
• Tags - Tags corresponding to certain posts of the source website
• SEO Tags - SEO title, keywords, description of pages and posts of our website source
• Content Images - Images, corresponding to all posts and pages in the source site
• Users - Information about each user, e.g. Email, Login, First Name, Last Name, Nickname
• User Groups - Migrate User Groups (Registered, Author, Editor, Publisher) to the corresponding ones in WordPress (Subscribed, Author, Editor, Contributor)
• SEO URLs - Keep our SEO URLs the same
• Custom fields - After migration, they will be part of the content they originally belonged to
• Menu - Menu items belonging to these types: Articles, Users manager, Search
• Menu items - Links to pages (articles), custom menu items (e.g. external links), etc.
• Metadata - Meta keywords and descriptions
• 301 Redirects from old URLs to new URLs
• Joomla Articles - Press Releases to be migrated to WordPress Posts (e.g. Blog section)
• Dealer Area - This separate Article section is
• K2 Items - Migrate K2 Items
• K2 Categories - Migrate K2 Categories
• Attachments - Migrate Attachments (e.g. PDF product brochures)
• Forms - Migrate custom forms (e.g. Quote form, Contact form)
PART 2 - DESIGN
• Install WordPress Theme
• Add Product Catalog Plugin for our Product Pages (include tabs for Specifications & PDF Brochure Download)
• Design the layout to our design specifications which will be provided based upon some demo content.
• New website will have the same Menu Items as our current website.
• The amount of products listed will remain the same but have a new layout look. It will include area for Technical Specification, additional images, and PDF brochure download.
• Dealer Area will have the same sub-menu items.
• Add SEO plugins for performance analytics.
• Add Lead Generation plugins.
• Add Media File Library Manager plugin for media organization.
• Add recommended security plugins.
67 freelancers are bidding on average $585 for this job
I checked your requirements...I will migrate everythng including what you mentioned. We are much good in wordpress. Relevant Skills and Experience Expert Team. Proposed Milestones $500 USD - Fee
Hello, I have very big experience in wordpress and joomla. ready to transfer your site. Relevant Skills and Experience wordpress, joomla, php, mysql Proposed Milestones $233 USD - begin work $600 USD - end work